February 2021 sees six new games being added to Xbox Game Pass across consoles, PC and Cloud streaming.
The big addition is Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. The underrated Final Fantasy entry here is the remastered version released a few years ago, and now available on both consoles and PC. It’s a sprawling tale that sounds like Star Wars, with a unique combat system that’s more like the MMORPGs of the 00’s.
The other new game is indie survival/bluffing sim Project Winter. After a bit of delay, it’s now properly out on Xbox consoles and PC, with cross-play support.
Here’s the rest of the lineup coming to Xbox Game Pass in February 2021:
- Ghost of a Tale (PC)
- Ghost of a Tale (PC) – February 4
- Project Winter (Mobile with Xbox Game Pass, Console, and PC) – February 4
- The Falconeer (Mobile with Xbox Game Pass, Console, and PC) – February 4
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC) – February 11
- Jurassic World Evolution (Mobile with Xbox Game Pass and Console) – February 11
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Mobile with Xbox Game Pass and Console) – February 11
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Mobile with Xbox Game Pass) – February 11
These games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on February 15 except the last one, leaving February 16:
- De Blob (Console)
- Ninja Gaiden II (Console)
- World of Horror (PC)
- Shadows of the Damned (EA Play/Console)
The list here is only up to half of February, so expect to see more games entering/leaving the service once we reached the halfway mark.
Source: Xbox Wire