Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
Legendary Series V-Rally Returns with New Sequel
The series first entry into the new generation!
Before the Colin McRae Rally series burst onto the scene with it’s realistic physics and real world cars & track back in 1998, a year before saw the release of V-Rally, one of the most beloved rally series back on the original PlayStation that was enjoyed by racing fans everywhere. Two sequels in multiple platforms later, the series saw itself went into a long hiatus… Until today.
BigBen Interactive and Kylotonn games (both who have worked on the WRC licensed games for almost a decade now) has announced a serie’s sequel aptly titled V-RALLY 4.
Here are some info tidbits given by the devs on the game’s feature besides Online and Career modes which are:
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt/asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
- And over 50 vehicles available to collect and upgrade them with customization features.
The game will release sometime in Septemeber for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
What do you guys think about this surprising comeback? Let us know down in the comment section below!