Assetto Corsa Competizione Adds GT4 Cars As New DLC, Out Now On PC
Assetto Corsa Competizione is one of the best sim racer for GT3 race car enthusiasts. But now it has expanded its offering.
The GT4 Pack for ACC adds 11 new cars from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group. As the name implies, GT4 is much less powerful than GT3 cars and it’s a stepping stone for amateur drivers making their name in GT sports car racing.
But the lower downforce and power doesn’t make it any less fun to drive. Skills are much more important in this racing class.
The 11 new cars are as follows:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 Pack also adds a Championship mode for the GT4 Season. Multiplayer servers will accommodate mixed-class racing (good luck racing with traffic online). Players can now assign a vehicle for GT3, GT4, Cup and SuperTrofeo races so you can have the right car and livery during quick join matchmaking and in Competition Servers.
Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack is now live on PC (Steam) for RM90. It will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One soon.