NetEase Games will be broadcasting its annual game showcase event NetEase Connect tomorrow, and for the first time, it will be available in English.
The China-based publisher has 13 games to highlight on the show. 3 of which has been revealed previously. Now, we now know what to expect as they revealed the rest of the games that will appear in the showcase stream.
The games are:
- Infinite Lagrange (PC+Mobile) – Sci-fi grand space simulation game
- Onmyoji: The World (Cross-Platform) – Fascinating World Adventure RPG
- Frostpunk Rise of City (Mobile) – Award-winning post-apocalypse society survival game
- Vikingard (Mobile) – Casual simulation RPG mobile game featuring the age of Vikings
- Lost Light (Mobile) – Survival shooter mobile game
- Racing Master (Cross-Platform) – Ultra-realistic multi-platform racing sim, developed using the Unreal 4 engine and Codemasters’ proprietary EGO technology
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT (PC) – Unchained Multiplayer Combat game
- EVE Echoes (Mobile) – Standalone EVE Online mobile Sci-Fi Sandbox MMO
- LifeAfter (PC+Mobile) – OpenWorld Doomsday Survival Game
- Identity V (Mobile) – The first asymmetrical horror mobile game
- Astracraft (Mobile) – Real-time sandbox & combat mobile game
- Badlanders (PC+Mobile) – Survival looter shooter mobile game with weapon customization and open market
- Project Ragnarök (Cross-platform) – New Interpretation of Strategy MMORPG based on Norse Pantheon mythology and Ragnarök Lore
The previously announced Frostpunk Mobile game now has a new title, Frostpunk Rise Of City. Meanwhile, several of the titles here are already out. Namely EVE Echoes, LifeAfter, Identity V, Astracraft and Badlanders.