Bellissimo. The latest Festival Playlist for Forza Horizon 5, Italian Automotive is now live.
The 24th series for those keeping count, this month’s playlist is all about celebrating cars made in Italy.
And what better way to celebrate that than by adding 16 free new cars (23 if you count the new DLC pack) with all of them of Italian heritage. And that includes the return of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth and Lancia cars, which were part of the launch roster in past games but were conspicuously missing from Forza Horizon 5 until now.
Eight new cars are to be earned in the Festival Playlist, while the other eight can be purchased directly from the Autoshow, or earned as part of rewards for completing events in the current playlist.
The game update, released earlier this week, has also bumped the garage size from 1,000 cars to 2,000 cars. Tune slots and livery slots have also been bumped from 600 to 1,000.
Full patch notes can be found here.
Forza Horizon 5 Series 24 New Festival Playlist Cars
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 – 20 points in Summer
- 1986 Lancia Delta S4 – 40 points in Summer
- 2016 Abarth 695 Biposto – 20 points in Autumn
- 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C – 40 points in Autumn
- 1980 Abarth Fiat 131 – 20 points in Winter
- 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione – 40 points in Winter
- 2017 Abarth 124 Spider – 20 points in Spring
- 1982 Lancia 037 Stradale – 40 points in Spring