Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold, Demo Out Now
Tis' the season
Open world racer Forza Horizon 4 has gone gold, Microsoft has announced. Developed by Playground Games and officially announced at E3 2018, this sequel adds in a persistent shared world that changes through the four seasons, set in the UK countryside. 450 cars, including the cover car the McLaren Senna, will be available to drive and tuned in the base game.
Alongside the announcement, a demo has now been released, available both on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs via the Microsoft Store. On PC it is a 28.1GB download.
Forza Horizon 4 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title, meaning a purchase of the game digitally will get you access to both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC version.
In addition, the game will offer a James Bond car pack as DLC, included in the Ultimate Edition. These are:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
Forza Horizon 4 will be out on October 2nd for Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One.
Source: Xbox Wire