Borderlands 3 Begins Anniversary Celebration With Six Weeks Of In-Game Events
Borderlands 3 is turning one year old, and the looter-shooter is celebrating with six weeks of in-game events, starting today.
This is available for all players of the game, though these mini-events also applies to anyone playing the three released campaign DLCs, the last of which was Bounty Of Blood.
The mini-events should look familiar for those that have been playing the game, but there are a few new ones too. They are:
- ECHOcast Overload (July 30 to August 6) – Better chance of scoring loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch extension
- Bonus Boss Loot (August 6 August 13) – Most bosses have an increased chance to drop Legendary loot
- Loot Monster Mayhem (August 13 to August 20) – Increased spawn rates for Loot variant enemies
- Show Me The Eridium (August 20 to August 27) – Increased Eridium drops and Eridium item discounts
- Mayhem Made Mild (August 27 to September 3) – All Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode
- Making It Rain (September 3 to September 10) – Enemies drop more in-game cash
For Malaysian Time, +8 GMT, all the listed events begin on 12AM, the next day, and ends on 11.59PM. So the first mini-event begins on 12AM, July 31.
Developers Gearbox Software has dropped a new update last week, which adds some quality of life changes. These include a new firing mode for the fabricator so the that the gun that shoots out guns can shoot out 1-3 Legendary guns using 250 Eridium each.
You can see the patch notes here.