Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, a collection of the most recent Ace Attorney titles, is being released on all modern platforms in January 2024.
The Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy includes the following three games: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice.
These three games features newcomer attorney Apollo Justice as a protagonist, though he doesn’t quite outright replace Phoenix Wright, the star of the previous trilogy of games (which also got a modern remaster). Expect Nick to pop up in these games as well.
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney features HD sprites, while the subsequent two games transitioned into using 3D models for characters.
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy is chock full of extra features which includes the following:
- 175 in-game background music and tracks listenable in Orchestral Hall
- includes 14 selected tracks from the Ace Attorney 15th Anniversary Orchestra Concert and the Ace Attorney 2019 Orchestra Concert
- Illustrations in Art Library
- Character designs, background art, and the special prologue anime for Spirit Of Justice
- 4 new unlockable illustrations, one for each game beaten, one more for completing all three games
- Animation Studio
- Create a scene of your own with all character models, animations, background, background music and voice lines
- Includes green screen background for potential Ace Attorney-posting
- All pre-order and paid content of original releases
- Special costumes
- “Turnabout Reclaimed” Episode from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
- “Turnabout Time Traveler” from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
- Game Menu
- Pick any game, episode, and chapter at any time, even on fist time playing
- Story Mode
- Enjoy Ace Attorney as a visual novel show. All selections and puzzle-solving done automatically
- Story Mode can be toggled on/off
- History (chat log) in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- 7 languages including voice dubs: Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Select text and voice languages independently (English text, Japanese voice, for example)
The Ace Attorney series is a visual novel game, depicting over-the-top courtroom drama. As the name implies, you’re always be defending your clients against ruthless prosecutors and it’s your job to find discrepancies, contradictions and the truth.
Initially released on handheld devices like the Nintendo DS, Capcom has been diligently bringing over all the Ace Attorney games to modern platforms. Capcom previously released the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy and the Great Ace Attorney Trilogy.
If you’ve been curious about the series, and you probably have come across seeing some wild Ace Attorney postings and that “OBJECTION!” screen on your time in the Internet, it’s now been made more readily available than ever before.
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy releases on January 25, 2024 on PS4, PC (Steam), Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.