Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
Red Hot Deals! PS Store Asia Offering Lunar New Year Sales, Up to 80% Off
To mark the arrival of the Lunar New Year, Playstation Asia is offering huge discounts, off select digital PS4,PS3 and PS Vita titles. The PS Store sale is up right now and available until 16th of February. PS Plus subscribers, as always, get an additional discount too for select titles.
You can check all the discounted games in the Playstation Blog here, but here’s a list of discounts that you may find interesting:
- Watch Dogs- RM41.50 (50% off)
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition- RM86.40 (60% off)
- Need for Speed- RM87.60 (60% off)
- EA SPORTS FIFA 16- RM87.60 (60% off)
- Until Dawn- RM107.10 (30% off) (+10%)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition- RM109.50 (50% off) (+10%)
- STAR WARS Battlefront Standard Edition- RM109.50 (50% off)
- Rainbow Six Siege – Digital Day 1 Edition- RM116.90 (30% off) (+10%)
(second bracket refers to additional discount for PS Plus subscribers, if available)
All of them are prices for the PS4 version. The PS3 and Vita has different discounts too. Unfortunately, the lowest discount of 80% is applicable to Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 on the Vita. It is already being for free on PC via Origin, so that should explain the deep discount.
At the same time, 2K has made their own Lunar New Year Sales as well. Do check them out as well. You can go to the PS Store here or check it via your consoles. Both sales end in 16 February.
It’s great to see the PS Store sale over here has starting to offer more discounts, as much as Steam has done over the years on PC. Yes, going digital means forgoing the chance to resell it back once you’re done, and the long download times can be a nightmare if there’s no fast internet connection. But it does save the hassle of going out or scavenging through social media hoping to find one on sale. Both have its pros and cons.
Happy Lunar New Year, folks!