It’s way past the second half of June, but it’s not too late to reveal more games coming to Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.
There are some big hitters being added, mostly because they are from two big publishers. Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 and EA’s FIFA 22 (which was released last year) joins Game Pass soon.
But there are more games coming sooner, in fact, it’s already on Game Pass starting today.
Shadowrun Trilogy, the collection of three CRPGs developed by Harebrained Schemes based on the tabletop RPG series, is now on consoles. It’s cool to see Shadowrun back on Xbox- remember that wild FPS that tried cross-play before the world was ready for it?
(Note that this is only for consoles- but if you’ve been collecting freebie PC games you might have claimed this in your collection already)
The other game available now is Total War: Three Kingdoms. Creative Assembly’s massive war game and 4X-esque turn-based campaign set in ancient China should be something strategy fans, and PC gamers, won’t want to miss.
One game we already know coming to Game Pass is the action battle royale title Naraka: Bladepoint.
Plus, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge and Omori have been added on Game Pass as well.
Here’s the full list of new games coming to Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass for the second half of June 2022:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 16
- Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 17
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) – June 21
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – June 21
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) (via EA Play) – June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
And with that comes a selection of games leaving Game Pass on June 30:
- FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Source: Xbox Wire