Update 2 for Forza Motorsport (2023) will go live on November 14. This update sees a handful of cars being added to the racing game, one new track in the form of the previously teased Yas Marina Circuit, as well as more bug fixes.
Confusingly called Spotlight Cars, these are new cars that gets added to the showroom weekly, are on sale in the first week they appear, and can be used in the new Featured Tour of the week, Featured Multiplayer and Rivals.
The new Featured Tour gets a new reward car, and so as the Open Series, which gets refreshed once this update goes live.
Also, with the addition of Yas Marina, existing Builders Cup tours (events in the Career Mode) will be updated to feature the track.
The car selection continues to be impressive, and this will see the debut of the 2022 Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 in a video game. The T.50 is the spiritual successor of the McLaren F1, designed by the same designer behind that masterpiece of a supercar.
Forza Motorsport (2023) Update 2 New Cars
One Spotlight Car is added every week starting November 16-23, except the last four cars on the list, as they all get added in the week of December 7-14.
One Car Pass Car is added every week starting November 16-23.
- Spotlight Cars
- 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador Superveloce
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Cup
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2017 Saleen S7 LM
- 2016 Spania GTA Spano
- 2020 MG #20 MG6 XPower
- 2022 Gordon Murray Automotive T.50
- Reward Cars
- 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento – Complete Track Tour
- 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB – Complete Open Tour
- Car Pass Cars (Requires Paid DLC Purchase)
- 1965 Lotus #1 Team Lotus Type 40
- 2019 McLaren #03 720S GT3
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3
- 2019 Peugeot #7 DG Sport Compétition 308