Apple Arcade Begins Rollout On September 20th In Malaysia, Priced At RM19.90 A Month
Apple Arcade, Apple’s gaming subscription service, will begin its rollout next week coming first to iOS 13 devices. The service gives you access to over 100 games playable on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV. It’s not a streaming service, but more like an Xbox Game Pass.
At the recent Apple event, they have announced more new games coming to Apple Arcade. It’s a good mix of indies and some high-profile publishers putting out games here. They even got a new ChuChu Rocket game on there.
Here’s the list:
- Ballistic Baseball (Gameloft)
- ChuChu Rocket! Universe (Sega)
- Exit The Gungeon (Devolver)
- Overland (Finji)
- Pac-Man Party Royale (Bandai Namco)
- Projection: First Light (Blowfish)
- Rayman Mini (Ubisoft)
- Shantae And The Seven Sirens (WayForward)
- Skate City (Snowman)
- Sneaky Sasquatch (RAC7)
- Steven Universe: Unleash the Light (Cartoon Network)
- Super Impossible Road (Rogue Games)
- The Bradwell Conspiracy (Bossa)
- The Enchanted World (Noodlecake)
- Various Daylife (Square Enix)
Apple Arcade will be out starting September 19th (20th in Malaysia) priced at RM19.90 a month, with a free trial available. Support for iPadOS and tvOS 13 devices will come on September 30th (October 1st) and macOS Catalina sometime later in October.