The new Forza Motorsport will launch with 20 track locations, a mix of real-life tracks and fictional courses.
It’s not a lot, though developers Turn 10 has promised free updates to further expand the track (and car) list post-launch. This includes the Nordschleife layout for Nürburgring, coming later in Spring 2024.
Here’s the full list of tracks available in Forza Motorsport (2023). This list will be updated with all layouts of tracks once the game launches.
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Le Mans – Circuit International de la Sarthe
- Lime Rock Park
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Mugello Circuit
- Nürburgring GP
- Road America
- Silverstone Circuit
- Suzuka Circuit
- Virginia International Raceway
- Watkins Glen International Speedway
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Forza Original (fictional) Tracks
- Eaglerock Speedway
- Grand Oak Raceway
- Hakone Circuit
- Maple Valley
Forza Motorsport (2023) launches on October 10 for Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam, Microsoft Store). The game will be available on Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass on launch.