Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
Octopath Traveler Comes To PC This June
Square Enix has announced that their hit JRPG Octopath Traveler is coming to PC via Steam on June 8.
Originally released on the Nintendo Switch last year, it’s nice of SE to release the game on PC a year later, where they can get more players get to experience the HD/2D world and classic JRPG gameplay. In fact, here are some of the highlights of the game:
– Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete
– Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character’s full story as their journey unfolds
– Use each character’s distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles
– Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses
– Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
– Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world
We don’t know the price of this game just yet but you can wishlist the game here.