A new content update for Need For Speed Unbound is inbound. On August 16, the third post-launch update, Vol. 4, will be adding one new car, new Legendary Custom rides, new Playlists and a new Speed Pass.
Vol.4 is themed around Porsche’s 75th anniversary. And longtime NFS fans know how the series and Porsche have a long history (too long) where outside a few exceptions, Porsche cars are exclusive to NFS games until a couple of years ago.
NFS Unbound Vol.4 Update is adding the all-electric Porsche Taycan Turbo S (2022) to the game. And it’s a relatively easy unlock, finish the Porsche 75th anniversary Playlist three times and it’s yours.
Additionally, if you are up to grind through the Speed Pass (this game’s battle pass), at level 50 you’ll unlock a Legendary Custom Porsche 911 Carrera S (1997). The base car is already in the game, but the Legendary Custom bodykit is new.
Need For Speed Unbound Vol.4 New Cars
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S (2022)
Need For Speed Unbound Vol.4 New-ish Cars
These cars are new or special variants of already existing cars.
- Legendary Custom Porsche 911 Carrera S (1997) – Level 50 in Speed Pass
- McLaren F1 (1994) – Bonus car for Need For Speed Heat players
- 25th Anniversary Legendary Custom Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 (2021) – Bonus car for EA Play subscribers
Need For Speed Unbound Vol.4 Premium DLC Cars
These cars are paid DLC, requiring an additional purchase.
- Hip Hop Origin Swag Pack
- Legendary Custom Mercedes-AMG G 63 (2017)
- Lotus Exige S Legendary Custom Pack
- Legendary Custom Lotus Exige S (2006)
- Vol.4 Customs Pack
- Eddie’s Nissan Skyline GT-R V·spec (1993) from Need for Speed Underground
- Rachel’s Nissan 350Z (2008) from Need for Speed Underground 2
- Joe’s Polestar 1 (2020) from Need for Speed Heat
NFS Unbound Vol.4 also adds the Gauntlet Playlist where events feature cops everyone on your tail where you gain nothing if you get busted. The update also adds new Linkup areas for some co-op events.
The Voi.4 update will launch on August 16. Patch notes can be found here.
Need For Speed Unbound is out now on PS5, PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, EA App), and Xbox Series X|S.
Source: Need For Speed