Here Are The PS5 Launch Titles From Sony’s First-Party Studios
Alongside the launch date for the PS5, Sony has revealed their first-party exclusive launch games that will be available alongside the new console.
Here is the list of first-party PS5 games on launch on November 12 (in select markets) and November 19 for the rest of the world (including Malaysia):
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – US$69.99
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – US$69.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – US$49.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – US$69.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – US$59.99
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition includes Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, which is the 2018 open-world game remastered to make use of the PS5’s fast load times and more performance power that it plays at 60fps. It includes all three DLCs as well.
Note that brand-new games except Sackboy A Big Adventure have an increased price in USD- reaching $70 USD instead of the $60 standard price in the US.
Over here in Malaysia, new game prices on PS Store Asia has been ranging from RM239 to RM269 on PS Store Asia, though that’s more due to new taxes being introduced. Still, it might be wise to brace yourselves for a possible price hike for new games on PS5.
The PS5 launches on November 19 in Malaysia. Details on local pricing are not available yet, so stay tuned until we hear more from PlayStation Asia.