Forza Horizon 4 Series 25 Update Adds More Aussie Cars
Series 25 for Forza Horizon 4 has begun. And this time, the new cars are all throwback to Forza Horizon 3.
The previous game was set in Australia and features a lot of cars made there. While Forza Horizon 4 still have a few of those cars, Series 25 brings three more from Holden last seen in Horizon 3.
The cars are as follows:
- 1996 Holden HSV GTSR – complete 50% of Spring Playlist
- 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV – complete Seasonal Championship “Holden Your Horses”
- 2011 HSV GTS – complete Seasonal Championship “Down Under”
For new players, there’s a new catch-up DLC called the Welcome Pack. It’s paid DLC that unlocks the following cars (and one house) right away:
- Ferrari F50 GT
- Jeep CJ5 Renegade
- Ford Gymkhana 9 Focus RS RX
- Ford GT
- Toyota Baja Truck
- Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15R
- Porsche 718 RS 60
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
- Sunflower Meadows House
Full patch notes can be found here.