Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
BAFL announced: “Brakes? Where you’re going, you don’t need brakes!”
As the Alpha tests started recently, the studio will show the game to the press at the GDC.
Oudidon, indie game studio based in Montpellier, France and The Sidekicks, Game Label, are thrilled to announce BAFL: Brakes Are For Losers.
BAFL is a tribute to Old School Arcade Racing Games such as Super Sprint or Indy Heat with a Top-Down view and no-scrolling. It offers challenging solo and multiplayer up to 8 players on a single screen. And No Brakes!
BAFL will feature:
- 15+ Challenging Tracks & 10+ Unique Funky Cars
- Local Multiplayer, up to 8 players on a single screen
- Solo and Multiplayer Championships with Car Upgrades
- In-Race Events and Dirty Tricks
- Time Attack with World Ladders and Ghosts
- Badass Soundtrack
- No. Brakes.
The game is planned for release on Q2 2017 on PC and Consoles.
BAFL will be officially presented during the Game Developer Conference next week in San Francisco.
BAFL Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BAFLGame
BAFL Twitter: https://twitter.com/Baflgame
BAFL Official Website: https://bafl-game.com/