Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Is Out Now
The Binding of Isaac’s Afterbirth expansion is out now, and while the pre-order discount has ended on Steam, you can pick it up for a bit less on Humble for the next day and a bit. The expansion adds “1000+” new rooms, online leaderboards, daily runs, hundreds of new items, an alternate soundtrack and more, adding up to over 100 hours of new content, supposedly.
According to Steam Store, the price in Malaysian Ringgit is RM25.00, excluding the base game.
Isaac fans: I think I know what you’ll be doing this Halloween. Here’s the full list of features.
- Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
- Greed Mode – a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game – a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
- Online Leaderboards – compete for highscore/best time
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
- 1000+ new room designs, as well as room
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items–not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards–taking the item count up beyond 500!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- Tons of new secret transformations!
- MOAR new achievements
And with “uber secrets” including:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- 8 new bosses
- Even more rooms FULL OF POOP!
- and probably at least 5 other features we can’t remember due to all the crap that we threw into this little monster
A great dlc for Isaac fans!