A new driver Nvidia GeForce graphics cards is available today. GeForce Game Ready 527.37 WHQL driver brings support to two of the big three games releasing today – Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need For Speed Unbound, as well optimal settings configuration for a number of other games.
Need For Speed Unbound is one of five games releasing this month that supports DLSS 3. This new version of the upsampling/upscaling tech is exclusive to RTX 40 Series cards but should deliver more performance (as long as you don’t judge it frame-by-frame and notice the visual artifacts from its AI-generated frames).
The new games to support DLSS 3 are the following:
- Need for Speed Unbound (out now with DLSS 3)
- Warhammer 40,000 Darktide (out now with DLSS 3 and ray tracing)
- Portal with RTX (launches December 8 with DLSS 3 and full ray tracing)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 (updates to DLSS 3 on December 8)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (updates to DLSS 3 and ray tracing on December 14)
Marvel’s Midnight Suns supports DLSS 2 but the strategy-RPG also has ray tracing support. So those with an RTX card should be able to see a working mirror, for example.
The following games are new releases that have DLSS 2 support:
- Firefighting Simulator (out now with DLSS 2)
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns (launches December 2 with DLSS 2 and ray tracing)
- Choo-Choo Charles (launches December 9 with DLSS 2)
- Blacktail (launches December 15 with DLSS 2)
The version 527.37 driver is now available to download via Nvdia’s site or from the Nvidia GeForce Experience app.