Contact: hi (at) gamermalaya.my
Latest Humble Bundle Has A Humongous Selection Of Edutainment Games From Humongous Entertainment
Relive your childhood! Or buy them for your kids!
If you are a kid of the 90’s, you might have come across games by Humongous Games. These games are generally point-and-click adventures like the many made by LucasArts and Sierra at the time, but geared for children. Though there are also a few of the full-on edutainment games.
And if you are looking for some good old nostalgia, or want to let your own kids to experience the height of edutainment, then this Humble Bundle is for you. For two weeks only, you can buy get these games on the cheap.
Like the usual Humble Bundle, there are three tiers. Here’s what games you get for each:
Pay more than $1 USD:
- Big Thinkers 1st Grade
- Big Thinkers Kindergarten
- Locked contentFatty Bear’s Birthday Surprise
- Let’s Explore the Airport (Junior Field Trips)
- Locked contentLet’s Explore the Farm (Junior Field Trips)
- Locked contentLet’s Explore the Jungle (Junior Field Trips)
- Putt-Putt and Pep’s Balloon-o-Rama
- Putt-Putt: Pep’s Birthday Surprise
- Spy Fox In: Cheese Chase
Pay more than the average:
- Spy Fox 2 “Some Assembly Required”
- Putt-Putt Travels Through TimeLocked content
- Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- Pajama Sam 4: Life Is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff
- Pajama Sam’s Lost & Found
- Pajama Sam’s Sock Works
- Pajama Sam: Games to Play on Any Day
- Spy Fox In: Hold the Mustard
- Spy Fox in “Dry Cereal”
Pay more than $14USD:
- Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
- Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- Spy Fox 3 “Operation Ozone”
- Putt-Putt Joins the Circus
- Putt-Putt Enters the Race
- Pajama Sam 2: Thunder And Lightning Aren’t So Frightening
- Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell
- Freddi Fish and Luther’s Maze Madness
- Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
- Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
- Locked content Freddi Fish and Luther’s Water Worries
- Freddi Fish and The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
- Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
- Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside
Yes, that’s a lot of games to go through. Humungous, even.
The highest tier has some good gems though. The first Putt-Putt game, Putt-Putt Joins The Parade is a fun and simple point-and-click which has plentiful of optional mini-games like cutting the lawn. And Freddi Fish 3 has you find three missing pieces of the stolen conch shell and then figure who stole it, which is randomly change for each playthrough.
Go here and check it out. Buying from Humble Bundle let’s you divvy up how much money goes to Humble, the developers and the charity of choice.